9 Things I Want/ed To Be When I Grow Up
1. A Magician.
2. A MOTHERFXCKING ROCKSTAR.
3. Various dates in Twentieth Century America. I’d skip myself entirely in some cases. In others I’d wring out every last second.
4. Point Guard for the New York Knicks.
5. A rainforest floor. More than anything I believe in life itself, and what a pleasure it’d be to feel the feet of all those colors. I been to Costa Rica before. The air is wet with God sweat out there. It smells a lot like what Man forgot to trample on in his quest for gold. I’d be a jungle of green and slick.
6. Professional cake batter milkshake taste-tester.
7. Rich; like Autumn. Like the ride home on a Sunday night after drunk dinner and the record player before bed. Like the backpack of a fourth grader with mean parents and an awesome report card. Like a good cup of coffee. Like that good chocolate. Like a handshake from Sinatra, like someone who wouldn’t be questioned betting his spine.
8. My father.
9. The devil to my fathers fucked up plan for me.
CRAFTED X MILESXMILES